Saturday, February 13, 2016

SAND Cafe

Support Alzheimers N Dementia Cafe- the first dementia cafe in Chennai was started at Mitr on feb 13th. This is for caregivers and any patients in a position to come.



We had live music and children with special needs cook and serve us snacks.





This cafe will run only once a month as a meeting point for others in the same boat, to make friends, relax and gain strength from one another.

Our second meeting was a musical one with Sudha and other care givers singing and Vikas playing the keyboard.











2 comments:

  1. Vimal, friend of my mine(Dr Suchitra Ramkumar) taking care of her 80 plus mom. Do keep me informed and I will let her know abt the Sand cafe mtg.She is not on whatsap or fb !! Or I could share her number with you- do you send an sms invite as well?- Mala Chinnappa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mala- i think i know her.. Yes- send me her no and i will msg or call her...

    ReplyDelete